work of steady hands
[html]

table by shannon.

"I take a tumble every now and then." The tan wolf gave the dog a kind, grateful look, and then bent to brush off his legs. Rory seemed friendly. Loviere had yet to meet a d'Arte member that was not genuinely welcoming to him. The thought warmed his heart - this was what a family was supposed to be like. His birth parents had mistreated him. They'd never recognized him as someone more than a mouth to be fed. In a pack, for the first time in his life, Loviere felt a part of something important.

"This is Octavian. He's a bit of a brother to me." The raccoon chattered happily at the dog, speaking in his usual fast tone. Loviere lifted a hand to silence the little creature, listening to Rory. Ireland? Loviere had never heard of such a place. "Ireland... I'm afraid I've never heard of it, Rory. And I'm from... well, south of here, is all I know."

He shrugged. He had never heard his parents call the place they lived anything specific. It had always just been home. Not a place important enough to have any type of real title. He found himself wondering just where Ireland was. Some place a good distance away, he judged, seeing as he'd never heard an accent quite like Rory's before.

"What brings you here? I just needed... a home." He asked the question cautiously, hoping he didn't seem too nosy.

<style type="text/css">
.Lovi-sdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#997766; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Lovi-sdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Lovi-sdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Lovi-sdb {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#e9ecf6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZsCHK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #666666; padding: 10px 0px 295px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#aa8877; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread