The damsel is very much in distress
[html]

WC: 355. I have no angry tables. It's awesome XD. Set in the later afternoon?

She had been found that day full of laughter and sunshine in her step, feeling a sudden need that afternoon to pick assorted flowers for decoration. It seemed as if things were still stale among the Dreamers, but things were at least calmer than they had been in a while. The Fantasia girl thought that some floral assortments, and perhaps even some food would cheer a few Dreamers up. With Tux close at in hand, all through the afternoon she set about gathering things, and even some spare fruit from among the bushes that adorned the large lake. Her spirits were lifted with the warm sun, her dear friend, the taste of berries on her tongue, and the merriment the young woman was sure to spread soon enough.

When the large doors of the Manor opened, embracing the pair, Tux had told her something that set her off to genuine, hearty laughter. With armfuls of assorted flowers in her arms, some seemed to drift and fall onto the floor unnoticed. Giselle's laughter subsided to giggling when her small form fluttered into the common room, and saw the messy hair of a familiar male, and her throat tightened. She paused there, looking upon her disheveled friend curiously. "Oh, I'm sorry, Silvano. I didn't see you there," she said in a low, whispering tone, seeing the closed book upon his lap. 'Elle wondered if her laughter had been the cause of the disturbance - the closed book and the obvious irritation that was plastered on his face. Both were unlike him, and so she bit her lip, merriment now dulled to a courteous smile.

Tux scuttled down her arm and to the floor, approaching the large man reclining upon the chair. He had been used to his presence as of late, and knew he was safe around him as he had kept Giselle safe on their outings, too. When the creature approached his feet, he stood on his hind legs and called up to him softly. He cocked his head, feeling his caretaker's concern as he stared up at the knight-to-be with inquiring eyes. "Are.. you okay?"

<style>
.txtsparkle .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.txtsparkle p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px;text-indent:25px;}
.txtsparkle b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.txtsparkle .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.txtsparkle{background-color:transparent; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/rbbOA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #a2aea6; font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; }
.txtsparkle .inner {margin:0px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:none; border:0px solid #9aada6;padding:40px 10px 0px 10px;}
</style>
Table by Gen!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread