[M] I offer you an escape
[html]
300+
ffffff my net is still down :c

It was just as Anann had feared. The very moment she let her guard slip and let him in even the slightest little bit to show she still cared the Russo made his move. His touch sent an excited shiver through her body and tickling up her spine as his fingers run over and through the thin fur, trailing their way up her arm. Sending heart racing in her chest as she focused to keep her breathing steady and even despite its desire to catch in her chest. The touch was so familiar, it was not the first time he had touched her in this very manner. The very first time the Russian had lost his nerve and left her confused and alone, but since then Anann had come to learn what it meant. Whether Anatoliy was aware of it or not, Anann knew the touch to be signal of his desires. As did her own body as it responded to the touch.

The pads of fingers marked her fur with his scent as they cut a trail through her fur and mane to softly caress her cheek, just as she had known they would. This was exactly why she had wished to cut ties completely. It wasn't worth the risk. Anatoliy had not been alone in his suffering. She too had missed the warmth he had brought into her life. It had seemed so empty, so lonely, without him. She wasn't even aware of the soft rumble that had risen in her chest and vibrated lightly in her throat was more moan than growl and it came to an abrupt halt as he kissed her.

She had known it was coming. For this was not the first time they done this little dance. Yet the kiss left her startled, a voice in mind screaming for her to stop this, here and now before things could progress farther and the cost would rise even higher. She was hesitant to return the kiss and it was only as she began to that he pulled away from her, asking her if the room would do for the night as his hand fell back to hers. "This is a dangerous game you are playing." She warned, his thumb stroking her thigh. She knew what he wanted, she too had long for his touch. All it had taken was moment of weakness and he already had her body practically screaming for more despite the warning of her own mind. This was the very reason she should have stayed away.

<style type="text/css">
.anannmount b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#1d2529 0px 0px 3px; }
.anannmount .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 25px 10px 25px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.anannmount p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anannmount {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#2f4961; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nBKRr.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/yo1x6.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d2529; padding: 155px 0px 80px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#608ab2; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread