The damsel is very much in distress
[html]

WC: 438. Omg look at how dark this table is. It's so wrong :x. You mad bro?

When his anger made him throw down his book, Giselle gasped. Tux, her brave friend, even leaped behind the folds of her dress, peering out only slightly. For a moment the young woman wondered just how much commotion they were causing to all those resting peacefully in the Manor, but the Sadira male seemed to care less. The woman pursed her lips, further fumed by his insensitivity to all others who might be listening around them. She shot him a glare, still feeling frightened the louder his voice became, when it was usually quiet, low, and comforting. They're wonderful and they make people happy, something you are in terrible need of right now.

There seemed to be no end to the dark cloud that trailed with this tall man. It had turned him from a peaceful scholar into a hideous monster. She watched as he seemed to wrestle with his own thoughts, his claws tearing at the back of his neck and threatening to unleash whatever horrors were within. Her last words seem to keep him in his tracks, but his words loomed over her, forcing that darkness upon her innocent heart. Oh, he may not be my prince, she retorted, like a girl who was being bullied, her hair falling around the front of her shoulders, dancing like wildfire. Tears stung at her eyes, and now she could only wish them away. But he's more a gentleman to me than you are! Giselle was beside herself now, and like a fire that ate away at her her arms flew down at her side, and all of her decorations fell to the floor with a shuffle. Her satchel began to slip from her shoulder only slightly, but now the beauty's face was flushed with irritation at the beast before her.

Perhaps her mother had given her the right choice in hair color, for it was ablaze in the late afternoon sun. The pale princess clenched and unclenched her hands, as if she didn't know what to make of the action, and stared at his form, which was turned away from the female. I don't understand why you're acting like this. And you're making me feel.... A pause, and she hesitated and tried to find the word. ..You're making me feel so... But the flames licked at her belly, and instead she grunted with annoyance, throwing her arms up into the air. As they came down, they cupped her own face as the woman shut her eyes briefly, willing for all of this to be some horrible, horrible dream. Giselle found herself choking, feeling the heat of her eyes.

<style type="text/css">
.elle-sadsky1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8abdb7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #111111; }
.elle-sadsky1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a1a88c; text-align:center;}
.elle-sadsky1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.elle-sadsky1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#3c5b55; background-image:url(http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/5152 ... sadsky.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #cddda7; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c4c4c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.elle-sadsky1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.elle-sadsky1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
.elle-sadsky1-border1 {width:503px; border:1px solid #a6b58c; margin:0 auto;}
.elle-sadsky1-line1 {width:475px; border-bottom:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Image © BSOD90@Flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread