Break It In
[html]

That's alright, I just assumed you were finshed. :p

Venom issued a verbal warning to the newbie. Apparently he was not an easy going sparring partner. The chocolate colored male possessed a sinister

looking smile on his mug, but the cigarette dangling out his mouth made him look goofy. Mido couldn’t help but laugh at him. “Good, I wouldn’t want you

to take it easy on me. That would be no fun. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if you went and did something like that.”
Mido was becoming

excited at the thought of going a round or two with the big guy in front of him. His smile forced his lips showing teeth, not out of violence or anger.

Panda had made her way to the horses. The furcas was involved among the horses talking to them and such. He couldn’t hear a thing she said but he did

catch her say his name. Great now animals he couldn’t talk to were talking about him. Panda popped back in to the conversation by asking what Mido needed

help with. He turned his attention from Venom to Panda. “It would probably be in my best interest to get involved with the warrior rank, since I have

barely anything else I am good at. So might you be able suggest anyone I might want to seek out that I should involve myself with?”
He asked his black

and white patterned friend.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.mido p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.mido-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.mido p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.mido b {color:#7b281f; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.mido {background-color:#cec38d; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... bottom.png); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-

spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread