I caught myself
[html]

ooc: Sorry for the wait on this one, I've written this post about three times by now and some stupid shit keeps happening for it to be lost, then other stuff happens and I've been flipping the fuck out lately so yeah.

Panda listened to the woman through the entire time that she spoke, and she looked at the objects that were gestured to. She nodded her head respectively. Panda did have the pelts to make her own coat, her own blood or red dye if need be to do whatever she needed to do with it if she wanted to dye the furs or whatever she needed to do. She needed to sit down and design it on paper, another thing on her list of things she needed. Maybe she could draw on the ground or something. She was sure Venom would probably be able to help. Being a Florida born and raised wolf, she still did not realize that weather were a lot colder. She thought it out rather quickly in her head about what she needed to do still, but she still listened on to the woman, looking at her muzzle as she talked. This happened to be a habit of hers, she had always done this, only sometimes glancing at the eyes, sometimes staring if she was equal to one. She did not feel like this woman was above her anything, she just liked to read the lips of the luperci.

The woman explained to her next about what crystals she used. They all were pretty familiar to her by name, she could identify if she had one placed in front of her because of the many books she had read while down in Florida. She never had a chance to find any good stones in her travels, for often times she'd only find tiny, tiny stones that would easily be lost. That was back when she had holes in her pockets and no extra leather backs to help carry things. Panda still fingered her rose quartz in her right hand. In the presence of this woman, the stone drew very pale, almost white. Panda still was unsure how to interpret this action of the stone, but she noticed it right away when she glanced at it. She said nothing but looked at the other woman again. Yes, I do believe they will. she spoke, nodding her head lightly and she gave the woman a smile.

When Venom had asked about the bats, Zera had responded with a comment about how they would not defecate on them. Panda knew about Venom's seemingly offense to getting dirty in pretty much any way, so she laughed at his fear of being defecated on. It wasn't like she wasn't going to make soap anymore, so he would have more soap when she was ready to make it. Panda moved to her steed once again and took the things from the mare's back and then carried it towards the cave. Let's get settled in then she spoke, smiling at to two, while Venom responded by taking the things from the stallion's back. So, Zera'im, How far have you traveled to get here? she spoke, wondering where the woman had come from.

She walked towards the cave slowly, and she stayed within earshot of the woman, and looked around the area before the cave to see if they could find something to sit on, such as fallen trees or rocks so they could possibly make her a nice fire place and stuff before they left her, which would probably be as night came and was mature upon them.

<style type="text/css">
.pandafreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e8b87; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfe2e7; }
.pandafreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b393a; text-align:center;}
.pandafreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.pandafreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#dfe2e7; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... Behr01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b393a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.pandafreeb1-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #dfe2e7; margin:0 auto;}
.pandafreeb1-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #6f878d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#562+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread