Questions, questions!
3+

She shook her tri colored head at the child's question, her braids swaying with the motion and the beads clicked together from the movement and the necklaces laced around her throat jerked from side to side, the crescent moon and the blue bird feather, side by side just as their owners had once been. A soft smile filled her face, the girl's enthusiasm was contagious and Jace was not immune,

"No child. I wasn't born in Souls or anywhere near it. I was born up in the true north, very far away from here, a land where it snows constantly and it is always very cold. It took me an entire year to get here from my birthplace, I came across Temo after travelling for about four months and we traveled together from then on." She clicked her tongue softly at her own words, putting it into the distance of time was the only way she could really think to explain it, she held no concept of the distances involved. It had taken them a day or so to get to Ichika, a fairly long walk, how much longer would it be to be going for a year, she could not answer.

"No worries, singing i a skill, a talent and like every other skill it can be improved upon if you keep trying and practicing." Her back was beginning to hurt her now from standing up so with a bit of difficulty she sat down on the floor, leaning back against the fence and gesturing for Eclipse to join her, finding the new position more comfortable, Eclipse's question brought a soft, laugh from the she dog,

"It is no bug bite dear, I am with child, in about thirty days I will give birth to a litter of pups, the children of my mate and I." She nodded her head sagely, a lot more calm than she was at this time in her pregnancy five months ago, by that time the children within had been ejected and had perished, the thought tugged down at the smile upon her face but only a little bit, she would not let this girl think she had done wrong by asking her questions, those who did not ask never recieved.

Messages In This Thread