To explore this world
[html]
ooc Oh noes!

It wasn’t long before Orin could make out the multicolored silhouette of the calico woman coming her way. A moment later it was clear to Orin that this was the envoy coming to receive her visit. She smiled and waited patiently for the woman to come to her, even as Spot the mare shuffled uneasily. She did as she was taught – held the reigns firm and cooed reassurance to the horse – and the animal soon calmed. But when Charm got closer it was Orin’s turn to be anxious as she saw the displeased expression on the woman’s face.

Shock marred her features and she stammered in disbelief at the rather cold welcome. She knew that the pack was in turmoil but she didn’t expect to be greeted with such disdain. Orin twisted in the saddle, looking around and wondering if she had misjudged the pack’s borders.

“I… I’m sorry,” she said once she found her words. Her eyes were wide and she looked properly contrite. “I just wanted… I wanted to pay a visit and see how your pack is going. This is… this is Crimson Dreams, right? I know you’ve been at war with AniWaya, that’s why I announced myself and waited at the borders.”

She hesitated, feeling foolish, then hurried almost too fast for her own tongue. “My name is Orin Takekuro and I come from Cercatori d’Arte we know about the plight between Crimson Dreams and AniWaya and I have personally spoken with some of the AniWayans who are being oppressed by Maska.” Pause, breathe, continue. “I am making a trip to see my brother in Cour des Miracles and wanted to bring a few gifts from my pack to yours I didn’t want to cause any trouble I’m happy to just go if that’s best.”

The words spilled from her mouth as quick as lightening, she hardly even remembered to breathe. This whole emissary thing was new to her and she’d already messed it up. This was not how she wanted her tour to start, and felt more and more humiliated even as she kept going on and on. As if sensing her nervousness (it was probably just her trilling voice that no longer tried to soothe her, rather chattered on fretfully herself) the mare began to back away from Charm, her head pitching and her brown eyes growing wide as the tension mounted.

<style type="text/css">
.orint2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.orint2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orint2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#A66676; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GOEf8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F1CEE5; outline:1px solid #A66676; padding: 100px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#F1CEE5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread