[m]Just once don't make me beg
[html]

Oc:WC:3+

IC:

Charm smiled looking at the golden hair beauty, with a smile that only grew wider and wider. An ear flicked forward as she looked at the lady as she moved away, with a chuckle she moved over near her. ”Oh sweet pretty Aeron is that a challenge I am hearing? I not sure if I can let that one slip though my fingers.” Charm smiled at the lady as she sat down next to her.

Pulling her legs up to her chest as she wrapped her arms around her own legs, as she dipped her shoulders leaning towards the lady with a sly smile, Because if it is, then I might just have to take you up on that offer.” She said softly looking at the lady with a smile.

She gave a drunkard’s giggle as she pushed her legs down to the ground as she rolled over onto her knees moving over to where Aeron was sitting. The lady smiled as she moved closer and closer to her. The lady’s voice cracked when she opened her mouth. Opening her mouth again her voice shifted to a deeper tone. ”Oh I’ll do more than charm you my sweet lady. I will give you a taste of life with me as your lover. “

Slipping a leg over the brown and golden female as her other leg stayed on the one side of the lady. The brown hand reached out taking one of the female rounded breasts in her hand, looking at the nipple upon the boob. Kissing around the base of the breast, she started soft kissing it, moving slowly upwards towards the top of the breast as she nipped softly at the mound, then again she moved upwards, dragging her rough bumpy tongue over the breast, looking up as she sat down over her feet. ”So do you think your making the right choice yet?” Charm asked as she leaned forward bring her body to touch the female’s ever so slightly as she nipped at the base of the lady’s perfect neck.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread