If I go crazy then will you still call me superman
[html]
I'm sorry for my lateness, not to mention my shitty posting. Rain seems so sad! I want Sam to fix it somehow. She likes to help out.

As Samantha heard him speak, her happiness fell, she could feel his sorrow. She placed a gentle slender hand on his shoulder and spoke reassuring words. "It's alright Rain, that's the past. My family died from a fire. It turned out to be mine." She remembered that night, she lit the torches for Carnival in Rio, she could remember the excitement and joy she felt. The torches fell and set the whole area in a blaze. As far as the ivory girl could tell, they were all dead. She kept her hand on his shoulder and gave it a reassuring squeeze. She wanted to make his sorrow disappear, but didn't know how. Even though she was a member of Ichika no Ho-en, her house was awfully empty and Lua seemed to be her closest friend. So it was nice to be making friends. Samantha thought that Rain was actually really nice. She watched him for a second, she hated to see anyone this sad.

Although it hadn't been said, she knew they were beginning to become friends. Samantha went back to her bed roll, wondering how she could fix up Rain's life for him. Usually people did it on their own, but she wanted to help. Maybe become a good friend of his that could help him out and be there when he needed her.  

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sammyflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sammyflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread