small mercies
[html]
000+
You can probably wrap it up with your next post <333

The feeling of being wrapped in his arms again was absolutely surreal after all that had happened in recent months. Anann gave him a tight squeeze as she felt his arms come around her. Her head rested against his chest and tucked under his chin. She had missed this feeling so much. Closing her eyes, Anann thought it possible that she could fall asleep standing here in Anatoliy’s arms. ”I know.” She said softly, but with soft whine that was more of a huff as he pulled her away slightly. ”I love you too, Anatoliy.” A soft smile on her face, though touched with fatigue. Gently she bumped his chin with her nose before giving him a kiss, though she was quick to lean back into him and rest her golden amber head against his chest. ”I feel so tired,” the words spoken into the fur of his chest. She wanted to lay down and her body needed the rest but she did not want to let of Anatoliy either. She was so content to listen to the drum of his heart as her head lay against his chest and the feel of strong arms wrapped around her. ”Lay with me?” She asked as she pulled away to look up at the Russo. Heavy eyelids left her eyes half covered already. The day had taken its toll on her and her body now demanded it’s rest.

<style type="text/css">
.anannmount b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#1d2529 0px 0px 3px; }
.anannmount .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 25px 10px 25px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.anannmount p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anannmount {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#2f4961; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nBKRr.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/yo1x6.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d2529; padding: 155px 0px 80px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#608ab2; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread