Looks like home, feels like home. Must be home.
[html]

The young black and white colored boy had been a great listener. Mido watched the young man’s expressions as he blabbered on about his family, father and

such. Jackson had occasionally nodded his head in some form of understanding. Speaking up the boy had apologized regarding the status of the mutt’s father.

The young man explained that his mother had died when he was very young. Jackson had grown up understanding the experience of being raised by a single

parent.

Raising a paw into the air Mido tossed it kind of aimlessly in a whatever fashion. “Thanks, but there is no need to apologize or even feel bad for

that matter. To be honest, all in all my life really hasn’t been that bad, even with my father not being part of it. I turned out alright being raised by

my mother only. I can’t say for sure, but I don’t think had my pops been there I would be as well off as I am.”
He said to the sympathetic boy. Now

that he thought about it, it was just a fact, life could have been way worse that it had been. Since he had left America, he had a new home and a new

family. He would have the chance to make new friends and get to know better people.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.mido p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.mido-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.mido p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.mido b {color:#7b281f; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.mido {background-color:#cec38d; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... bottom.png); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-

spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread