[M] The Journey Home
She had nightmares. Shiloh was up most the night tending to her wounds that she kept opening with her nightmares. Come morning she was exhausted physically and emotionally. Just as Shiloh had been drifting to sleep Saxif woke up with a howl. She called for her and sat up. Shiloh was quick to lay her back down and touch her cheek. Saxif pulled her to her and Shiloh could feel her worry about her. She whimpered as Saxif let go and listened to Saxif groan in pain, asking her what happened. Shiloh looked down, knowing it was her fault Saxif had been injured.

[color=purple] "You were swiped by the bear when I came in. You were knocked unconscious when you hit the tree. I fought the bear with help from the horses. Jager did a good job on making sure that the bear was dead.... you have been out for a day. I have been watching you to see if you bleed anymore. I almost couldn't stop the bleeding... I am so sorry Saxif. I thought I was going to lose you...." she whispered leaning over her mate and kissing her, pressing her nose to hers softly. [color=purple]"I don't know what I would do without you Saxif. I was so close to losing you. You lost so much blood...." she said before shifting back to optime and rubbing her cheek softly. Shiloh yawned and lay back down next to Saxif, curling against her. She was out before Saxif could say anything...

Messages In This Thread