I'll be your Fairytail
[html]
ooc I'm good to end it here too.

Orin giggled happily, settling in at Shawchert’s side and taking her first bites of the meal as well, only after Shawchert conceded and began eating. She hunkered down and nestled up against him, staring out at the sparkling water as she ate. She was so ravenous she hadn’t noticed the silence. Well, it wasn’t exactly quiet here. The crickets chirped gaily, so many that they made a beautiful nighttime song. Occasionally a frog croaked and now and then there was a trickle in the water as a fish dared coming to the surface to try to catch the water bugs.

She gorged herself, eating until her belly poked out and she thought she would pop. Then she laid her head on Shawchert’s shoulder, sighing. The food and the atmosphere relaxed her. It was the first time she’d felt this way in a long time.

“Thank you for the beautiful night,” she said in a soft, dreamy voice. Her eyes turned to him and she grinned impishly. “For the beautiful date.”

<style type="text/css">
.orint2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.orint2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orint2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#A66676; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GOEf8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F1CEE5; outline:1px solid #A66676; padding: 100px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#F1CEE5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: ---
[/html]

Messages In This Thread