To explore this world
[html]
OOC: Next time you should PM me as well, so I know this is up. I hope you don't mind me joining in this even though shannon already brought charm in. I figured sweet innocent Orin could use her once "knight in shining armor". (865)

Mars had been out and about today, closer to the borders than he normally was, but he had been with his children, and he also was taking out Vox for a ride while the children ran and played. Even Axel the sheep had tagged along for the adventure away from the house in Piccolo village. Amon and Paz were getting pretty big now, almost getting ready to be able to shift, but still growing into their awkward puppy bodies. They both were gorgeous patchwork though, them both taking individual things from their parents and wearing it in their own way. Paz, the little female looked mostly like her mother, though she was a darker brown than the shepherd woman she had received her pelt pattern from. One of the many things that was different was that her ears had one that stood up and then the other fell over like her mothers. Amon on the other hand looked very much like Mars, enough to where it was undeniable that he was the child's father. Amon even acted like Mars in the more recent months. He was starting to get quieter, and more analytical than Mars was comfortable with. He watched them upon his steed. One day he would give them their own horses he believed, for when they were in Optime form and they wanted to carry more. Or when they wanted to ride since every once in awhile they would be courageous enough to ride on Vox, though it was always funny when they were littler and they loved to jump onto Axel's back and ride on him.

Mars flicked his ears as he heard a close by howl. He knew the voice, but it had been some time since he had heard it. Once upon a time, he knew not to mistake it. Paz and Amon looked back at their father, and then they ran towards him with their long, lanky, awkward bodies and they looked up at the mounted man. Who's that, dad? asked Paz, her tone excited. She always was excited to meet new people. We gonna go talk to them, father? Amon asked the male, wondering what their plan of action was. Axel the sheep munched on some grass and then baaed at the group. I think Axel is right. We should go see who it is. Mars let the joke pass his lips as he threw a thumb back towards the ram. Mars hadn't had a clue what the sheep had said, probably something stupid he would assume. Follow to the right of Vox, both of you. Mars spoke to the children before he jabbed Vox in the sides with his heels and the stallion broke out in a brisk trot, one fast enough for the kids to run ahead, though he knew that they wouldn't in fear of getting in Vox's ways. Axel the sheep gave a stupid look to the moving 'herd' and he gave a questioned baa before he started to trot after them.

It would seem that they were not too far off because within a 3 minute trot they came upon a white female with blonde hair and then a patchwork female that smelt of Crimson Dreams. The other smelt of Mars' old pack, Cercatori D' Arte. Mars heard the sentence "My name is Orin Takekuro", but he seemed to lose himself in that sentence so he failed to hear the rest of it. He pulled on Vox's reigns to make him come to a halt, and Mars' eyes looked to the patchwork's face to find a glare on it. Mars' eyes narrowed at her, his glasses not upon his face today, though they normally were. Those glasses were on his jacket though so he could hide his eyes at any given moment, just not now. His eyes looked back to Orin. She is welcome here. By me. He had spoken, his tone rather cold, and mostly directed towards the glaring female. He then dismounted his steed and he simply looked at Orin. There was no warmness on his face, even though once upon a time he cared deeply about her. She had abandoned him, not once, but twice, and this was an issue with him. Paz, Amon, I do happen to know this woman. Her name is Orin Takekuro, she's from the pack your mother and I were in before we moved to Dahlia, and then here. he explained to his children, looking at both of them, Paz moving with a wagging tail up to the woman, and greeting her with excited yips while Amon could sense his father's uneasiness and he stayed next to Vox.

Orin, these are my offspring. Amon, my son, and Paz, my daughter. he spoke to Orin, simply. My name is Mars Russo, by the way, miss. he turned his head to the patchwork girl and he bowed his head lightly, as well as introduced himself. Axel was last to join the group and he also went up to Orin and gave her a happy baa to her, him showing that he recognized her even though she did not look the same as she once was. Her smell never changed though.

<style type="text/css">
.mars {width:400px; background-color:#000; border:1px solid white; padding:10px;}
.mars2 {padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.mars b {color:#6A6A6A; font-family:georgia;}
.mars p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread