[M] I offer you an escape
[html]
000+
Big GrinDDD

His eyes were fierce as he looked back at her. A low chuckle echoed from his throat as he brought up her hand to kiss it gently. "Who said zhat I am playing?" Those fingers ran deft lines up her hand again, up her arm, and slipped down her neck but came off her body just below her collarbones. "Who says I zhink zhis a game?" Anatoliy looked at her, voice hard but it was not at all cold. There was more tension in the air, and the Russo could hardly stand the sensation of her against him. It was almost too much to bear and he desperately wanted to keep his hands all over her. He knew he ought not to, especially after the way she had been treating him. She had abandoned him and she had told him to forget her. But how could he do such a damned thing? He did not care a whit what she had told him to do. He wanted her, and from the pressure of her kissing him back, he knew she wanted it too. Her voice may have said no, but he could feel she wanted it too.

To stifle more talk, more protests, he kissed her again, with more force. A hand was placed on her stomach as he pushed her back against the bed. His hands longed to inch downward, or upward, but he kept his palm on her belly, only moving it to hold onto her sides. There was no use denying it, he wanted her and he hoped to god she wanted him.

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread