A knife in the dark [AW]
[html]

OOC - Wow, that was a lot of text. XD

“Oh, wow,” Faeli breathed, her eyes wide as she settled onto the ground. Her feathered tail sweeped across the ground. She looked at Leonard, her eyes dancing as images rolled through her head. Pictures of war, blood spilling on the ground, fur being torn from wolves... they clouded her thoughts, and she swallowed to keep her fidgety mind at low. “I hope you don't consider me as rude, but I'm rather overwhelmed by these names,” she paused to take a nervous breath, “but if you could correct me on my summary, that would be appreciated. Basically, Aniwaya's leader changed, causing conflict in the pack. The new leader was ... or rather, is ... violent and a family felt threatened? So they ran away to Crimson Dreams. And, a friend offered to let them stay?”

“Nayati ... is that right? ... Nayati's wife is important to the new leader of Aniwaya, so the new leader of Aniwaya, Maska, sent out wolves to capture Nayati's wife. They didn't, but they managed to capture Nayati's friend and a young female wolf. When Crimson Dreams went to get them, the young female wolf was whipped before them. We have gotten the female back, but Nayati's friend, Anu, is still at Aniwaya,” Faeli finished, looking at Leonard with a gleam in her eyes. She hoped that she had gotten at least a majority of the story right, as she was rather interested in the current events of her newly joined pack.

Image courtesy of mandj98@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.faeleaf .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; color:#6d7176;}
.faeleaf p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.faeleaf b {color:#ef9352; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.faeleaf {background-color:#c2c9d3; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/auegbt.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8e939a; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid; border-radius:5px;}
.faeleaf .inner {margin:0px 10px 275px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/4t9a28.jpg); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.faeleaf .wordcount {color:#6d7176; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #6d7176; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread