[M] I offer you an escape
[html]
000+
unce unce

Anatoliy kissed her, knowing it was his first in a long time and probably his last in just as long a time. He knew he was being forceful, but she didn't seem to mind it at all, her hand against his chest like that. He ran his hand over her stomach, feeling the rises and falls of her more feminine curves, as well as the feeling of the muscles of her training beneath the skin. His fingers trailed through her pelt, gently rising up her body. The feelings in his chest were growing as he kept their contact.

Breaking their contact, the Russo nipped at her neck as his hand rose to her breasts, squeezing them as he heard her voice again. He caressed them briefly before running it up her neck and then all the down to her stomach, contact unbroken along the way. His free hand grabbed the one on his chest, taking the golden hand and guiding it slowly down his own chest and muscles. Anatoliy did not pull it all the way down to the hem of his pants, but he assumed she would know well enough what he wanted from her. If they were going to do this, they might as well do it well.

<style type="text/css">
.missing b {font-weight:normal; color:#b2b2b5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.missing .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.missing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missing {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#04050b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gvceU.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/rnwZr.png); background-position:top center, bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#64767f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread