Y'all are Crazy
Forward dated to November 4, 2011
OOC: Remember if you want to meet Sane Xyza just touch her or grab her ^_^

The dark coydog strolled with a pleasant skip to her step, her bag was full and the world around her seemed calm today. The birds chirped and sang as though nothing was wrong she had been in control not inhabited by beasts for more than a day. She had slept dreamt and collected with out incident. As she thought about it though the world around her seemed to turn dark. The songs of joy started to turn into howls of warning. She had been around for too long with out anything happening, so something was bound to happen. Oh dear my sweet tomatoes. She spoke in a southern belle accent not as unsophisticated as her usual western tone. She whimpered slightly her fear starting to rise. Her pace quickened as she urged forward about ready to find a place to hide.

She ducked into a brush gripping her knees wishing for it all to stop. Ya gotta be calming Latty-May or they will hear your cries. Her voice now different, a deeper rougher tone of southern decent. She tried to stop the whimpering but it kept going. She started to grab items from the bag setting them before her, preparing to offer them to they who taunted her. She liked being the one in control didn’t like the others inhabiting her. I got me quite a pile today they wouldn’t dare think of it today. She whimpered as she continued to empty the woolen satchel in her hiding spot.

Messages In This Thread