Sorry mommy
Ayasha held his gaze as he asked if she knew his name and she shook her head. ”I know your son, Liam. But I never learned your name from him.” She eased her face into a smile and said, ”It’s a pleasure to meet you, though. I can see where Liam gets his handsomeness.” She was honest about things, usually. And this was one of things she was truthful about.

She wondered what he was thinking. She watched him and thought about whether or not he was Sky’s mate. And if she should tell him what his mate had planned. She decided to let him ask her first. Liam didn’t seem to like either of them nor did they seem to really care about him. It was strange to her for a family to not know where the others are.

But she wouldn’t judge their family. There were plenty of dysfunctional families out there. But there were plenty of instances of happy families as well. She felt lucky that she was part of one. There were times when things were tough, like her father, Kemo, leaving. Though Tal could have been her father but she doubted that he was.

Messages In This Thread