...but I digress,
[html]

Her song was finished before a voice broke the silence nearby. It took her a second but upon looking to see who'd spoken, she realized she'd been the one spoken to. The voice belonged to an older male, well into his life by the looks of it. He had a strangely happy smile on his face, though she was sure she'd seen him before; he was yet another prisoner.

His talk about tea made her stomach turn; it'd been almost a week since they'd given her anything real to eat and the thought of something she'd normally have every morning made her remember just how hungry she was. She sneered in spite of herself, tilting to the side slightly.

"Would be nice, yeah." She croaked tiredly, glaring at his outstretched hand with suspicion. "...you smell like them. Don't touch me." Her almost-friendly tone had vanished upon noticing his scent, replaced with a show of teeth as she leaned away from his hand. It was a cruel thing to say but Sky had been feeling sick since day one, worn and tired, beaten and sore. There wasn't a drop of good mood left in her, nor any trust for those of the spiritual pack, loyal to Maska or not.

• § : : OOC : : § •
Ohaithur. Sky's grumpy. Pay no mind. XD

<style>
.whitelies1 .padded {width:475px;}
.whitelies1 .ooc {text-align:center; text-indent:10px; font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:50px 110px 0px 10px;}
.whitelies1 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.whitelies1 b {color:#9BB9CF; letter-spacing:0px; font-familyConfusederif; font-size:14px; }
.whitelies1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IJagu.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFBDAE; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#DBD9CA; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 110px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread