work of steady hands
[html]

sorry for the wait.. table by shannon

The dog was a kind man, Loviere noted. He quite liked Rory and his unique charm. The young man shook his head at the question politely. "Nah, afraid not, Rory. I think as I grow older I get used to the leg. Thank you."

The raccoon hurried up to Rory, waving his tail in the air playfully. He touched the dog's leg with his nose, his usual greeting. "Eyuhland sound fun, bud. You brave, friend." The innocent creature spoke quickly, stumbling over the new word Ireland.

Loviere dipped his head sorrowfully as Rory told his story. He himself had never faced much hardship, besides his parents' dislike with him. But that was nothing to this. He touched the man's shoulder gently and said, "I'm dreadfully sorry to hear that, sir. Who's your niece, if I may ask? I don't think I've stumbled upon her quite yet."

He took back his hand to scratch his cheek as memories flooded back. Being only two years old, it wasn't hard for him to recall most of the circumstances of his life. He smiled softly and spoke again. "Well, I was an only pup and my parents were never around very much, so I had lots of time to wander around when I was younger. One day I was playing around in the forest and this log under me broke and I almost stepped on little Octavian. He was much smaller back then, so was I. He seemed all alone, just like me, so I took him back with me. We've both taught each other a little bit about our languages, and he's never left me. We're family, I think. Though my parents never quite approved."

<style type="text/css">
.Lovi-sdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#997766; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Lovi-sdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Lovi-sdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Lovi-sdb {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#e9ecf6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZsCHK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #666666; padding: 10px 0px 295px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#aa8877; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread