Their Family Doctor [part 1]
[html]

WC:000+
That is a very lovely table. Teo feels so inspired by it, he just has to share his issues with Tawny. xD

Matteo would've loved to not work that day. He'd been so busy lately that time with the family was rare now.

Tawny was concerned. He snapped out of his thoughts when she came crawling over, watching her quietly until she settled herself with her head on his lap. Without putting much effort into it, he rested his hand in her hair, combing his fingers through the length of it and sighing.

Gemma. He muttered. She still hates me. He glared across the room at nothing, then thought for a moment; Tawny didn't know anything about what had gone on between them. She was new to the family issues. He figured she deserved to know.

She and I used to be... we were in love at one point, as corny as that may sound. He let his head fall back, closing his eyes and groaning. I still love her, even though I'm with Alaki now. But she hates me for being with him.. I chose him over her. I regret hurting her every day and I've tried to make it up to her but...

He paused, mulling over the latest drama that had unfolded. ...she gave me a son and daughter not long ago, but they died at birth. Ebony and Ivory. The memory hurt like a knife to the chest and he visably cringed. Her son, Jaden... he's my nephew and the only one who survived, but he's sick. I want to help her, help Jaden, but she won't let me anywhere near him.

...and she's with Giuseppe, my brother. Another once-bitten grimace. He wants me skinned. Even if she were to let me near Jaden, I'd have to deal with his anger afterwards. I don't think I'd survive that.

<style> .AnaFK-22 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;} .AnaFK-22 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;} .AnaFK-22 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 3px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;} .AnaFK-22 {background-color:#caccc9; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... uls/20.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:326px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-22-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread