[M] Breaking Point
[html]

RAGE

He'd been so relaxed... until a sharp whistle of air flew past his ear. He flinched, crying out in surprise and falling backwards, scurrying out of view on top of the cave. He hadn't learned to fight but stealth had become one of his best tactics since then. Glancing around from behind one of the over-hanging shrubs on top of the cave, he spotted who'd been aiming at him.

There she stood, the witch herself, knives at the ready and a cocky grin on her disgusting face. He scowled, hackles lifting and ears pinning back. So today was the day, huh? He glanced behind him and found the knife she'd thrown, stuck into the earth not an inche from where his tail had been. He reached around and grabbed it, still out of sight, then glanced over the edge again.

I thought I smelled fish! What the fuck do you want, Witch? He snarled down at her, still keeping low and ready in case she threw another knife at him. He had the advantage of distance and height on her. Hopefully her aim sucked. I don't have time for stuck-up loose lays today. Go pick on someone who cares.

Big words. He felt safe up there, on top of the cave. Hopefully he was right, because he hadn't really trained to fight at all. She had the advantage there, but if he could just get her to run out of knives...

He hadn't seen Daisuke yet. Boy had no idea just how terribly outmatched he was.

<style>
.deepest .ooc {font-style:italic;color:#4c510e; }
.deepest p {padding:3px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.deepest b {color:#aa9c24; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.deepest {background-color:#191900; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.deepest .text {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#877810; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; margin-top:30px; text-align:justify; padding:-150px 0px 10px 0px; }
.deepest-border {width:500px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread