Their Family Doctor [part 1]
[html]

this thread may turn out to be a bit more than just talking about Gemma and the twerp. Tawny can't help herself, she 'bout to go kung-fu up on someone's ass XD. +3

Angel put his hand on her head and stroked his fingers through her hair…it felt so good. This was some of the first positive physical contact she’d had in a long time. Other than Saul and Jace, she did not touch anyone, and even touching them was not a regular or sought after thing. Tawny felt like she was a burden upon her pack mates, and Teo’s pack…but she felt more comfortable with him than the former. Being around others had been a constant craving for her for a long time now, something that she refused to address and act on. Now that she had been brought into a situation where contact was ample and readily provided, she was eating it up.

The only thing Tawny understood as Matteo spoke was that someone hated him, someone loved him and that his puppies had died recently. Tears pooled in her eyes and slid down her brown furred cheeks, soaking in and making her face wet. Leaning up on her knees, she wrapped her arms around his waist and held onto him for a few moments, crying as she thought about losing tiny babies. She’d only seen a few babies before, but they were so sweet and adorable looking, just the thought of them dying had her heart clenching. It must have been horrible for Angel to lose them…so horrible. Shaking her head, she pulled away and looked up at him, still crying lightly, not knowing what to say. In an attempt to get the focus off of such sad things, she pulled up another of the things that he had said but she didn’t quite understand.

”Angel? …w-what is the way you…l-love Aki?” Her head tilted to the side as she looked up at him, smiling a little and reaching up with one small hand to wipe the excess moisture from her eyes. She’d taken to both males quickly, giggling often when Alaki acted grumpy or said something rude, he was just so silly. ”I love J-jace like a mommy, and Saul like he is my brother…” She was confused for a few moments, trying to think of the way she loved Alaki and Matteo. It was definitely not a familial love, and she just couldn’t figure it out.

Tawny’s eyes got really wide when he mentioned his brother. A low growl started in her chest and she stood up quickly, resulting in the bandage on her leg and stomach coming loose and the scabs tugging, some blood staining her fur again. Small hands balled into tight fists as she snarled, baring the edges of her teeth angrily, she couldn’t remember ever feeling this rage before. ”No one hurt my Angel! No more hurt!” She leaned close and reached out to touch his face, tracing her fingers over the scars gently, the rage in her eyes building higher. ”No, no, no…I hurt him ‘fore he hurt you!”

<style type="text/css">
.rsadtawny b {font-weight:bold; color:#5d511c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.rsadtawny .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.rsadtawny p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rsadtawny {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#928e7b; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2wdver5.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #818185; border-radius:20px; padding: 400px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#201f1b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread