Their Family Doctor [part 1]
[html]

WC:000+
P-P-Plot twist!

Alaki? He glanced at her eyes, searching for an answer in them; did she want to hear something specific like Gemma had? He feared the thought, not wanting another women fawning over him... when he couldn't, in any right, return the attention. It felt horrible, watching someone's heart break like that. He never wanted to see it again but Alaki...

He's my mate, Tawny. I love him very, very much. He smiled, reaching forward carefully and running an extra touch across her cheek, ridding her of anything left from her own wiping. Benedizione dolce ... non piangere per me, Tesoro. He murmured softly, hating to see her cry but refusing to let it show.

Then what he'd said about his brother seemed to catch up and she jerked upright, growling like before. She reached down carefully and traced that scar, the first he'd ever gotten, the one across his eye. The twisted skin prickled at the touch, almost uncomfortably, and he instinctively brought his face away from her hand, though he didn't flinch or look scorned.

When she spoke of hurting Giuseppe, a mixture of feelings came over him in an instant; protective rejection of the idea, spiteful excitement to feel backed, fearful worry for her safety if she tried. He stood up quickly and brought his hands to her shoulders, instantly serious.

No. He paused for a moment, collecting his thoughts. No, Tawny. I don't want you going anywhere near him. I'd be sick if anything ever happened to you. Concern laced his eyes, pushing his hackles up slightly in alarm.

In fact, the less he knows about you, the better. He wouldn't think twice about hurting you just to get to me. Don't risk it, okay? He traced his hands gently across her arms, relaxing his stare and muscles. Promise me, Tesoro.

<style> .AnaFK-22 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;} .AnaFK-22 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;} .AnaFK-22 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 3px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;} .AnaFK-22 {background-color:#caccc9; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... uls/20.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:326px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-22-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread