Strangest ways
[html] <style type="text/css">
#halosimple {width:440px; padding:10px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5697571/lykoistar10.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
#halosimple .ooc {text-align:right; font-family: times new roman, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:italic; line-height:1.2em;}
#halosimple p {text-align:justify; line-height:1.5em; text-indent:30px;}
#halosimple .bottom {text-align:right; font-family: times new roman, helvetica, sans-serif;}
#halosimple .bottom p {line-height:1.5em; margin:0px;text-align:right; line-height:1.2em; }
#halosimple .name {font-family: 'Calligraffitti', arial, serif; font-size:32px; line-height:1.5em; }

</style>

Apologies for delaaay :[

Glittering pools with depths of scarlet turned into slim, horizontal slits, though didn’t reveal heavy amounts of suspicion. This Lykoi could so easily have chosen to live her life in fear, but she had made the decision that she would always be able to get back up on her own two legs. The largest demon in her life was part of her, and she didn’t fear as she once had. Innocence and ignorance had wished to make her weak, but she knew much better now. Finally, strings of her linage’s madness had embraced her with the understanding she needed.

”So, a really tall and dark male around your age.” She merely repeated what she just had learned. It mattered so little to her. After a prolonged moment, she shook her head and offered the dark male a small smile. ”I’m sorry, I don’t think I’ve seen your friend.” She was intrigued. Troubledoers were interesting in their own ways. Perhaps that was why he seemed so uncomfortable. It was not pleasant to worry about a friend. Then again, she had so few individuals she could consider friends, and it was rare for her to feel worry in such a way.

Normally, Halo would have chosen to spit out insults or turn and walk away. Today she didn’t want to do any of this. ”Want me to help you look for him?” a sharp smile was now offered, and the fish-spear in her grasp was pointed towards the ground, in a non-threatening way.

Your faith walks on broken glass

Halo Lykoi

[/html]

Messages In This Thread