Driving me Crazy
[html]

Niro couldn't wonder if the man was unnerved by Tobias, but he spoke of another hawk and the man smiled sadly. It was hard to lose someone, including a companion that wasn't of their species.

“I'm sorry I hope you find your hawk, they can be tricky birds. Tobias was just playing games with me. As usual.”

Niro didn't know he was probably saying the wrong thing when he spoke, not knowing the other man might not want the bird to come back, but Niro kne nothing of the man's past. Niro held up his arm but the hawk folded his wings, and then took off further into the city. Niro groaned a little, and put his hand over his face. The bird was in so much trouble.

“There is no need to be sorry, I think it is I who should be, since I don't think I wanted to come here in the first place.”

Niro's interest was perked a little though, when the man mentioned sorting through stuff for something interesting. Niro rose an eyebrow and looked to see if he could find the hawk, but so far no sight of him and though Niro wasn't a chicken he didn't think he would want to make it through the city alone.

“My name is Niro Takekuro, it is a pleasure to meet you. If you want I could help you? Since my hawk is still flying through the city and I need to get him back I'll have to go further, I could do with a bit of company.”

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread