Driving me Crazy
[html]
OOC / +206

The man seemed friendly enough and Zalen relaxed, just as the hawk took flight deeper into the city. This seemed to irk the handler a bit, but he brushed it off as he introduced himself. Zalen wondered of which pack he belonged to, since he smelled not of Anathema, the only pack that Zalen was very familiar with.

Well met, Niro. Zalen said after the man had given his name, I would be more than happy to have you as company, though I must admit I’m not quite sure what I’m looking for. Which was true, he had no clue what he was looking for, but he wanted to give Lucia something the next time he saw her. Last time they had shared each other’s presence she had been so distant that he couldn’t help but want her even more. Perhaps a gift would warm her icy heart.

Zalen turned and began to head in the direction Tobias had flown, searching the ground with keen eyes, peering into the darkness of store fronts, Niro, where do you hail from? You seem like a wolf with responsibility. Do you lead a pack? Zalen was cautious in the way he asked this, he didn’t want to sound rude.

<style type="text/css">
.zzalenspi b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e392d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2f0b07; }
.zzalenspi p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zzalenspi {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4b1313; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3cX7h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 307px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#723028; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zzalenspi p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zzalenspi p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread