Strangest ways
[html]

Sorry for the late posting! :/

She wanted to help him look. Look for Fang. A flicker of dark amusement passed in his eyes for a brief mili-second before it was replaced with the constant worry that burdened the male way to often. "Easier said than done," he said as he inspected the girl's face for any hint of her thoughts. Toby'd always wished to be some sort of super hero. Someone destined for greatness and blessed with wisdom...

He pretended to gaze around for the demon which really was him. How could he get around this? Where was the loophole? He flicked his tail in a tad amount of annoyance before calling on something he hated doing; Fang. Most of the time Fang got him out of trouble, whether the demonic personality liked it or not, because they did share brains after all.

"You know... I doubt anyone will be able to find him for a while." He managed a forced laugh to fill in the silence for his own mouth. Did she realize who he was really talking about? His ears were swiveled back in a nervous habit against his skull. You are an idiot!

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.

Messages In This Thread