Frozen Tides
[html]
WC: 200 OOC: :3

Sira listened to the woman with apt attention... they could use these beasts as more than just food? And others enjoyed their company too, and used them as friends. It was almost hard to believe, hard to twist her mind around it, but it was a lesson it seemed and she'd smelled horses in Anathema so it wasn't like the woman was lying to Sira.

I see, I will keep that in mind, thank you.

The young woman said, then as Zera'im moved out a necklace, Sira's eyes grew wide, she looked up at the woman who offered her the necklace and spoke. Her mouth moved open and closed as she reached up to take the necklace.

R-really, I can have this? This will protect me? I- I don't know what to say.... thank you!

She said beaming, taking the necklace gently with her hand. Looking at it she slipped it over her muzzle and around her neck, and rolled the pendant in her hand. Looking back at the long haired wolf dog.

How can I repay you, I mean, this is.... it is special.... is there something I could do to repay you?

<style type="text/css">
.sikira-oo2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#995d5f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #322022; }
.sikira-oo2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sikira-oo2 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#685356; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KBpCJ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 220px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8f736e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sikira-oo2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sikira-oo2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread