What Was That Noise?
[html]

Hehehe I note your permission, and I will take advantage of it Wink

The coywolf scolded Blind teasingly when she nipped at her ear, and the dark wolf grinned. Yes! she chirped. They have to match silly! She then nipped at her nose instead, barely missing as the coywolf rolled off of her.

Watching curiously as the scarred female rose to her hind legs, Blind's head then cocked to one side when she heard the term 'bro.' The coywolf had to know she wasn't a male; perhaps this was an interchangeable term like the one she had heard while wandering the Crimson Dreams territory? What was it...'dude?'

It seemed as though Blind's muscles were too impatient to wait for her unimportant thoughts to finish, for she then leapt up and tackled the dancing female, pinning her on her back to the soft ground. Smiling and very proud of herself, the dark wolf panted happily while her tail wagged as frantically as if she were swatting away a swarm of bees. She then quickly checked her body placement, making sure she wasn't standing on the canine - she often neglected to pay attention to the important details when her excitement took over. She had been having so much fun, in fact, that she had completely forgotten about her leg.

Blind bumped the coywolf's chin with her nose before carefully climbing off and lying next to the sprawled creature. Her bad hip was screaming in protest now as she broke from their play. Trying to nurse the pain away, Blind stretched her leg forward to meet her mouth as she lapped at it with her pink tongue. Stupid leg, she muttered, stupid hip...

<style type="text/css">
.blackblind b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeeba7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.blackblind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blackblind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blackblind {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#212327; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/14wq61j.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:45px; padding: 450px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da7ba; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread