A Time For Joy And Reflection
[html]
Teo, in a more modern world, would be terrible at budgeting. xD He'd be the one ordering useless junk off the tele.

Like nails on a chalkboard. The moment he scented Gemma coming upon the scene, he'd gotten tense. He glanced over at Jaden from the corner of his eye, frowning at the sight. His nephew, too. Everything else faded away for a moment as he looked at the frail thing from afar, wishing he could help... wishing it were Ivory or Ebony instead.

Then Noah motioned for him to help out and he was glad for the distraction. Sure thing. He voiced, walking past Gemma almost coldly (though it was obviously a fake brush, considering how hurt his eyes were) and moving to help Noah unload.

It's good of you to come by, actually. We've got a good amount of new members and the extra supplies could help out. Idly chit-chat. I'll probably take some of the books and toys off your hands too. He smiled, knowing Gemma would be taking a majority but wanting some for his own den, just in case. Always prepared.

Probably some of what else you've got too. I'm a heavy spender. A cheesy grin worked its way onto his face as he remembered the first time he'd been allowed to spend his 'allowance' back home as a kid; he'd spent every penny that day, on nothing but candy, sweets and toys. It'd been a ruthless shopping spree then, and he couldn't help but want to to so again now.

He had the goods to trade, at least. Plenty of old books and even a good amount of Italian coin if their trading visitor wanted it.

<style type="text/css">
.trovato-oo8 b {font-weight:bold; color:#717D66; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1e2a13; }
.trovato-oo8 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.trovato-oo8 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#454c3e; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/orqk60.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#272E21; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.trovato-oo8 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.trovato-oo8 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread