What Was That Noise?
[html]

Yay! The outage didn't last as long as I had feared! ...and this is the first thing I do...oh I have no life...lol

Breaking from her leg to look back at the coywolf, Blind smiled at her friend's worrying. She had never had someone fuss over her before, and, though it wasn't entirely necessary, it felt good to be cared for. Growing up, her mother tolerated her deformity for a while. She accommodated to Blind's hinderance by teaching her how to hunt smaller animals, keeping a slow and steady pace as they moved from home to home, and stopping to take a break whenever her daughter needed it. But it wasn't long before Blind's lagging became an annoyance to her mother, resulting in the young she-wolf's constant struggle to keep up.

Don't worry silly, Blind said, breaking from her thoughts and rolling onto her back so she pressed against the coywolf, this is how my leg always is. It's not too bad really, it's just annoying. But that's sweet of you to ask. The dark wolf then rolled onto her feet, gave her lame leg a good stretch, and quickly added, I don't know if Crimson Dreams has any of those, er, whatever you called them, but I don't need one.

Digging her claws into the soft soil, Blind shook her fur and looked back at the coywolf brightly. She didn't want her friend to worry too much, but it made her happy to see her genuinely concerned and trying to help. Trotting back over to the scarred female, Blind pawed at the canine's forearm and giggled. I think it's your turn to come get me! she chirped. Then, turning with a quick glance over her shoulder, Blind took off through the trees.

<style type="text/css">
.blackblind b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeeba7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.blackblind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blackblind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blackblind {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#212327; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/14wq61j.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:45px; padding: 450px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da7ba; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread