Least likely of suspects
[html]

OOC:: Hello

The positive response he earned from the steed brought a smile to his face. 'Ahh, you're here for information' he dechipered. 'Clever people those Courtisans and Dreamers...' he noted, a chuckle sounding out, 'Sending their steeds to spy on these lands'. He meant no harm by these comments, he was actually impressed. Even if the Courtisans or the Dreamers didn't send this black beast he still found himself entertained by the intelligence of the creature.

'If you want to know about them, I'm sure I can tell you' he answered, moving slowly closer. 'I'm not sure where exactly Maska and the guardian's are keeping them, I suppose they are trying to keep them from us. But they're being forced to construct weapons and work for them'. J'adore paused, 'That's all I know' he admitted softly, racking his brain for anything more that could be of use to the horse. 'Most of the prisoners spend their time away from the main Village, which I guess is better since any rescuers are away from Maska's sight'. His wisdom was honest, for he himself opposed to the userpers. 'Though in my opinion it's the guardians you need to watch out for'.

<style>
.jaflybird .ooc {font-style:italic; color: #ffffff;} .free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; font-style: captial;}
.jaflybird p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaflybird b {color:#4e4d75; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jaflybird {font-family: andalus, serif; font-size:15px; color: #000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:400px;}
.jaflybird .inner{background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 8dc905.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread