Am I ready to go?
[html]

Out of character text here.

Shiloh leaned into Orin's soft touch. Something about this woman seemed to also bring her calm and Shiloh turned and hugged her softly. "You will be missed my friend but I do not think I will be here when you return. I feel something is going to happen and I am going to have to leave. Just know that I love you and hope to see you sometime in the future," she whispered against Orin's neck as she took in her scent. This was most likely the last time they would ever see each other and Shiloh knew that she owed Orin a lot in the short time they had been together. The woman understood her on a whole different level and somewhere deep inside Shiloh she wanted to be with Orin. For the understanding and compassion and over all completeness Orin gave her.

"I guess this good bye. I have something for you Orin. I made it while I was recovering. It was my craft before the rape. I know its a little crude but I make them for people I get close to. I wanted you to have this carving as a way to show our friendship," she said pulling out a small cow figurine for Orin. The cow was kind of a joke because Orin had never seen one. " Now you know what a cow looks like when you see one," she said, tying the figurine to her neck with a leather strip. Shiloh smiled some but kept her eyes low, scared of what Orin would think if Kavi came out. Saxif hated Kavi and from the moment Saxif had told Shiloh that she didn't like her Shiloh had kept her eyes down the whole time. She feared others reactions to her other and found it was easier to keep her eyes low so not to scare them away. She could see Orin without looking at her directly.

<style>
.shilohloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.shilohlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.shilohlove p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shilohlove b {color:#E8EDCA; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shilohlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#4E6A1E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:381px;}
.shilohloveinner{background-color:#9DBD67; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ohtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #66793C; width:381px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread