As we stand among giants
[html]

WC: 326 OOC:yeah think a few more posts will do it Smile

Shawchert waved off Bangle's comment about not being able to hammer due to his injuries. He was certain he could work while injured, though he didn't think Sky would approve, nor even Orin. He waved his hand, sure that if he couldn't do it he'd stop at a moments notice.

“This is nothing, stitches are there for a reason right? And it barely hurts.”

The man said, giving bangle a smile to let the man know he really was ok, he'd only taken a sword to the side, to Shaw that was no big deal. The big deal was starting the project. Shawchert followed the man out into the sunshine and looked over the maze of bridges.

“As much as I want it in with everything, I think it would be best on the outskirts of the terrace, but still visible for anyone to see.”

Shawchert said walking across the bridge that was to his house and moving towards the other side of the Terrace, which was a bit more empty than the area Shaw had cleaned up. Shawchert stopped and turned to Bangle, knowing full well the man wanted to divert Shaw's wish to get started, by asking to spread the word. Shawchert looked out over the way Bangle did and couldn't help a small smile. It would be wrong for the man to do such a great project a lone, especially if someone wanted in on it. Turning back to Bangle he nodded.

“Yes that would be a good idea, I'll just work on some furnanture in the meantime...and don't you tell me I can't cause of thisstupid cut on my side, I've had far worse. I need to do something.”

The man said warningly to his friend, knowing full well he might protest.

“Now lets go find the best location, I'd like to be able to do that at least.”

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread