Rolling in the Deep
[html]

OOC Here!/496 words

Rurik had been walking around the same area for a few days now, which wasn't exactly normal for him. Normally he was always on the move, going from place to place, but now he felt like he needed a place to settle down; a place to rest. He would still travel, but sleeping in random places out in the open unprotected night after night for a year or more was getting rather old.

A few days ago he had been up near Anathema, just idly searching for nothing in-particular, but he had passed by the Whisper Beach area, and where there was a beach there was normally interesting things to pilfer, drift wood to burn, and beach houses to live in. What more could a savaging, pyro wolf without a home want right? Right. So after some odd business near the Inferni and Anathema borders, Rurik decided to come back down to investigate Whisper Beach.

Although his search had thus far turned up dry. No interesting trinkets, no burnable things, not even a shack he could take shelter in. He was tempted to give up and move to a new area, but something wouldn't let him. It was likt a little nagging feeling like he should be here, wandering. He couldn't explain it, and he figured it was better to listen to your gut than to ignore it. I wish what ever wants me here would show it self already, this is getting bother some.

The sound of heavy steps made him whirl around, drawing his katana as he did. It was an unnecessary action though. The horse stomped the ground again, and Rurik sheathed his blade. You scared me..." He said, not expecting a response. He sighed and went to walk over to the horse. As he got closer the horse shied away, as if it didn't want him to get close. Rurik huffed irritably and kept going. "I'm going to hurt you, you stupid anima-" He let out a startled yelp before he could finish his insult. Apparently the horse didn't like being called stupid, as it rared up and started running at Rurik.

Rurik, being the intelligent canine he was, turned tail and ran, shouting like a little girl. He had never really seen a horse before, except maybe one or two wild ones while he traveled, but they had been a longways off. He looked behind him to check the progress of the beast and immediately wished he hadn't; it was gaining on him. Rurik was at a disadvantage though: he was in his Optime form carrying a loaded pack, a staff, a katana, and a dagger. Just as it sounded like the horse was going to trample him he saw two forms off to his left. He dug the tip of his staff into the ground and pushed hard to the left and continued to run. Hey! He called, trying his best to keep ahead of the beast behind him, Help!

<style>
.rurikk .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent:7px; font-size:10px;}
.rurikk p {padding:10px; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent: 10px; font-size:11px;}
.rurikk b {color:#3399FF; font-size: 12px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #42f0a0;}
.rurikk i {color:#6D6D6D; font-size:11px;}
.rurikk {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... s/moon.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width: 400px; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread