Exploration of the Manor
[html]
Sorry for the wait on this, I have not got my laptop at the moment, so am having to steal internet time whenever I can Sad

The sable female walked with the dark male in silence for a short while, smiling at him, he seemed like a good wolf, a nice wolf, it was a shame that he had had to arrive in the time of war, Soran was upset that all of the nice wolves that she had met were having to go through the war, she loathed the situation that they were in and hoped that it could be roseolved as soon as possible. The tall female turned to the male as he asked about the war, asking where it was, the ebony female's ears folded against her skull as she thought of the war, the turmoil that was happening in the lands, the Aniwayans and their raiding of her home.
The war is with a pack to the South West of this pack, a pack named Aniwaya, it seems that they had a new leader come to the pack, he attempted to punish a family for something that they had not done, I believe, they came here for sanctuary, we were happy to oblige, until this new leader came to power our relations with Aniwaya had always been amicable. They retaliated, they came into our lands by the river, attacking those who tried to stop them, they had come in search of the family, but as they could not find them they kidnapped our leader, I suppose our Beta in your eyes, Anu. They also took a child, the Lictor of this pack's daughter, Fia. We ourselves captured an Aniwayan wolf and we attempted to trade them, they would not give us Anu, only Fia, since then we have been at war with the other pack. I hope that it the whole thing ends soon, I was once a fighter, but I am not one now, I came here hoping for a quiet life. Soran replied, her ears still flattened against her head, the memory of the raid on the pack forcing fury to bubble up in her chest, how dare they come here and force them to fight, how dare they capture their leader and little Fia, the grey Praetor had raised her grandchildren for her and as for Fia, well she was practically her granddaughter through Deuce, Fia's grandmother and Soran's former mate. The sable female could not help but be enraged by the situation, she had not been there when she was needed, when she had heard the cries for help and had managed to reach the battle grounds it had been too late, her hulking Secui form was no use when her leader was already unconcious and on a canoe in the river. She could not help but feel guilty.

Soran smiled as the male picked up the snake, trying to calm herself down, she reached over and gently stroked the top of the reptile's head, she tried to return to her normal calm mood. The male spoke again, Soran was surprised, he spoke more words in this exchange than he had for the entireity of the conversation. The female's face softened with sorrow for the male as he spoke, it seemed that he had been through his own share of hardship, her heart went out to him as he spoke, she had lost her mother, but he had known his when she had died, she had died defending her, she also knew of the defence of one's own body, had she not failed at that then she would have not had her second litter of pups. She reached over and touched the male's shoulder lightly, sorrow in her eyes.
I am sorry to hear that Kota, it seems that you have been through a great deal. Soran said, her tone comforting.
I lost my mother before I even knew her, my father killed her almost as soon as I was born, he was the one who gave me these. Soran said, gesturing to the scar that ran along her face and then to the scar on her left arm that ran from the back of her left hand to her elbow. Oh yes, she knew her share of hardships indeed, it was very sad that this male had to go through the problems that she had endured as well.
It sounds like your mother was very brave, what about your father? The lady asked, hoping that she was not probing too deeply into painful parts of the new pack member's life.

<style type="text/css">
.freebsep43 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.freebsep43 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebsep43 {margin:0 auto; width:505px; background-color:#06132b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YaPWo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 130px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8690b0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebsep43 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebsep43 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 743
Table by the fabulous Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread