hidden and found
[html]

Table & Coding © Cait; 310 words

The female was no good at stealth either. It wasn't a trait that she had yet to acquire. It was just another something that she would end up having to learn and acquire. She was still classified as a pup though and so she hadn't needed to prove herself just yet. Or at least she hadn't had to show that she had developed one particular skill set over another. That was lucky for her since she had no clue what she was even good at. And well, her only real concern was to end up making Halo happy and proud of her. Well that and the eradication of all stinkies.

The small female looked up as she was spoken to. "I do not know." The girl said with a shrug of her shoulders before she conceded to elaborating upon her words. "What is a spear?" She had no familiarity with weapons in the slightest. She had no clue that the other was looking fro the object that Symera was exploring upon her lap. After all she had taken it in order to be able to look at it better. She had brought it out in order to try and ponder over what it was and what it was used for.

"I found this." She stated as she held up the weapon that she had just been studying. "I found it in a cave." And after she figured out what it was she had every intention upon putting it back. "Talitha was not home for me to ask her about it yet." Not that she was sure that Talitha would know what it was but she would be the one that lived the closest that Symera figured that she could end up asking. And if not then she would have to head to the mansion and see if Halo was there.

<style type="text/css">
.simmyy b {font-weight:bold; color:#767574; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #332c28; }
.simmyy p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.simmyy {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#5d5b59; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... iw3rwg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 210px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#201f1c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread