Don't come knocking at my door [Part 2]
[html]

Lawls this is horrible. +3

Tawny wasn’t sure where she was going, but she followed her own and Teo’s scents back towards the communal kitchen area where they had seen the white female. Once there, she sat down against the wall and just looked around, taking in all of the cave halls that branched out from the larger room. After a while of scoping it out, she got up and began to sniff around again, going in the direction she was sure that Gemma had taken off in. There; the still fresh scent of a mother, recognizable by the hormones, and the sweet smell of a baby. The girl sighed softly and started following the trail down the hall until she reached a hole in the stone wall.

Taking a deep breath to try and calm her nerves, she popped her hand off the stone and made a soft yipping sound, alerting to the mother inside that she was at the door. She could hear the sniffles and a tiny baby voice coming from inside and without thinking, reached out and pulled the curtain back from the wall. She stood there staring at the white beauty and her adorable baby, suddenly feeling like an ugly little ogre. How could anyone ever think that she, muddy brown and covered in scars, could ever be beautiful when there were women like that walking around? Absurdity, that’s what it was, she could not compare in the least bit.

Nevertheless, she cared about Matteo and wanted him to feel better, hated seeing him so sad and angry. Sucking in another deep breath, she pressed her back to the wall and sank down to the ground, watching the woman for signs of aggression. I…I’m Tawny. Her head tilted to the side slightly. Aki and Ang…um, T-teo saved me f-from the b-b-bad man and the hurting. Her head dropped, eyes closing as she shifted nervously, feeling the wounds flare up painfully once again. …seeing you m-makes Teo so sad. He m-misses you, thinks you are so beautiful… Tears pooled in her eyes when she realized the depth of Matteo’s love for this woman and the love he must hold for Alaki to choose the man over her. That love would never be something the little brown girl experienced, she was sure of it.

<style>
.home .ooc {font-style:italic;color:#a5ca7c; padding:0px 150px 10px 0px}
.home p {padding:3px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.home b {font-weight:bold; color:#b7dc72; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.home {background-color:#1f3309; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.home .text {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#83966f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; margin-top:-25px; text-align:justify; padding:-140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.home-border {width:400px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread