at the races
[html]
ooc goes here

'Yeah' he answered softly. Of course he did, she was his sister after all and after dwelling back on things he came to another realisation. 'I don't think there was ever a day that I didn't stop to think what it would have been like if I didn't follow Dad...' His father should have urged him to stay, thinking about it, the whole thing seemed selfish. Why? D'you think I didn't?

Kable sighed, why did she have to start talking about Mom? 'Jesus 'Mara' he hissed lightly, 'Way to screw up the mood'. He stood up and turned around, leaning against the bar again with his back facing the course. 'I should think she is. As big as a git he was he was still family'. He epmphasized the word git.

The sound continued to play. 'Maybe?' he answered to her query. 'D'you know if there are any new members? Could be their kid or something... He moved forward towards the clutter of seats. 'Come one' he said, beckoning over to his sister. It wasn't long until he found the source of the sound. It was a pup, a large one but still quite young. It, well he, was black and brown, shepard marked but lacking the sloping spine. A wolfdog, Kable assumed as he cleared the clutter from around the kid. 'Hey 'Mara. You're right...' The silver male sat down beside the awed pup and spoke, 'Hey kid... You got a name?' The pup nodded, an oversized action, 'Alex~' It hissed along with the syllables in the word. 'Alex? Cool...' Kable turned to 'Mara unsure of what else to do.

<style type="text/css">
.roset1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.roset1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.roset1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CM7ws.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EEEABA; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 190px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#EEEABA; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread