Where is she?
[html]

A laugh filled the air as Shawchert caught her and and two spun in a circle before he lowered her back down. Her foot paws touched the damp grasses and she felt the blades try to poke up between her toes and was instantly relieved at being back on d'Arte's soil. How dearly she missed her home! She touched her muzzle to Shawchert's as their noses came together, granting him a Luperci peck and then wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug.

“I missed you,” she said as she leaned back and looked into his eyes. “Next time you've gotta come with me. Oh my god, it was such a disaster!” Her smile belied the words she spoke, but she was too happy to be home to care about frowning.

“Juliet? Oh, she was okay when I left,” she replied, misunderstanding the question. “I don't think she was too happy about it but I tried to make her understand. Was she a pill while I was gone? I hope they weren't too much of a hand full. I tried to ask a few people to help out and entertain her and Titania while I was gone.” She laughed softly, knowing how hopeless that was. She wondered jokingly to herself if Shawchert was happy to see her just because it meant he didn't have to look after their children on his own. “Do you know where they are now? I missed my girls.”

She was about to ask him to take her to see them when she noticed the look on his face. His eyes darkened as the man realized Juliet was not with Orin, but she didn't know what was wrong, why he looked that way. She saw his gaze flick over her head and she glanced over her shoulder, but all she saw was the mare wandering a few paces away, grazing on a hunk of weeds. She turned back to him. “What's wrong?” She asked carefully. She assumed the worst. “Did something happen while I was gone?”

<style type="text/css">
.orint2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.orint2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orint2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#A66676; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GOEf8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F1CEE5; outline:1px solid #A66676; padding: 100px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#F1CEE5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread