Homeward Bound
[html]

Haha oh you're fine dear don't even worry ^^ I can be patient Big Grin

As soon as the she-wolf realized that she was cowering under the older female, she immediately chided herself and slid out from under her, almost in sync with the woman's gentle nudge. Blind had cowered beneath her mother many a time when she was younger; she didn't think that she would do it again in her older age. However, Soran did remind Blind very much of her puppy days with her mom, and in a way, the dark wolf liked to think of the elder as such.

As she watched Soran curl up in what looked like a large basket, Blind contemplated the woman's wise words. Yes, the change might hurt. Yes, the change might be scary. But there was still the possibility that it could change her life for the better. She didn't want to live with this lame leg for the rest of her life, especially because she knew, despite her mother's protests, that she wasn't actually born with it. While grooming herself, she had found scars that she confidently assumed resulted from a large set of teeth. If this was a mark from her clouded past, she didn't want to be reminded of it while attempting to build a new future.

Deciding to try and perch on the bed again, Blind trotted over to its side, aimed carefully, and jumped - although this time more lightly - onto the plush surface. The bed, as Soran had called it, responded a little more kindly this time to the she-wolf's presence, allowing her to rest upon it without seeking to buck her off. The small female then curled up, her aching hindquarters suddenly soothed by its softness and warmth. She could smell Soran very strongly from where she was, and it acted almost like incense as it nearly lulled her to sleep.

Soran, the young wolf slurred, could you maybe tell me a little bit about your personal experience with being a Luperci? I know I've asked so many questions about it already, but I really want to make sure it's what I want to do before I go through with it.

Blind felt like a child bothering the elder so much about this, but she truly did have to know every ounce of fact about ANYTHING before making decisions, and opinions didn't hurt either. Although she knew this female might tire of her questions just as her own mother used to, she wasn't going to do anything drastic without her mind being at ease.

<style type="text/css">
.blackblind b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeeba7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.blackblind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blackblind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blackblind {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#212327; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/14wq61j.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:45px; padding: 450px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da7ba; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread