What Was That Noise?
[html]

Hehe no it's fine, I think I might have done a little myself here. Sorry this one's short too, at the action point I tend to write quicker haha. And of COURSE Blind is going to do something suicidal! Wink haha

Just as Blind was about to retreat, she felt a set of needle-like teeth on her nape tugging her backward. She glanced around to see her hybrid friend coming to her rescue, and she smiled a little despite the current state of things. She then slunk back as she watched the scarred female attempt to distract the bear, her nerves climbing again when she received directions to escape.

An inexplicable bout of courage suddenly flooded through the dark wolf's body, propelling her forward.I'm not leaving you! she protested, digging her claws into the soft earth and standing shaky, yet determined. The bear seemed to pause for a moment as if contemplating whether or not taking them both on was a good idea. The monster looked hungry, and Blind suddenly knew that this was not one she should have bumped into.

Then lifting a massive paw, about to strike the hybrid in response to her bite, Blind lunged at its arm, clamping down hard on its furry wrist. The creature's attention was distracted only long enough to shake the she-wolf off, and then retaliate by clubbing her hard in the head. Blind nearly flew across the forest floor, her body finally connecting with the trunk of a massive tree with a loud 'thud.' Her vision fading, all consciousness suddenly drained from Blind's being. The she-wolf laid there in a crumpled mound.

<style type="text/css">
.blackblind b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeeba7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.blackblind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blackblind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blackblind {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#212327; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/14wq61j.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:45px; padding: 450px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da7ba; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread