Follow Sequence
[html]
ooc goes here

She couldn't help but have doubt in what Aeron said, but she didn't argue with it. 'Yes...' she reclined back calmly. She hated to be like this. She was strong, manipulative and she did not cry like some child. 'You are forgiven' she sighed, 'For now' the latter words were met with a sly grin. A joke on Io's part.

Aeron's question surprised her. Another woman? Io was volotile right now and anything would set her off. As Aeron had just seen. 'Oh, so I am not good enough now? Well, I suppose I have Leon...' she pursed her lips and stood up, 'I do not care' she answered softly, Make the house into a harem why not? she though, smiling as she turned her back. She lit another cigarette, May as well make use of hands while I have them, she though taking several drags.

'Who is she/' she questioned quickly, turning around on the spot. She had already said yes. Well in a way. But she still didn't mind as long as she still had her time with Aeron. After all she was free to waltz off and find pleasure elsewhere, it was part of their terms. Though she supposed that she was the more frequent user of this clause.

<style type="text/css">
.roset2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.roset2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.roset2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#24222B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/08VaN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6A5F86; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A195B0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread