I don't mourn this act
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

Me too, Brosef <3

Most children were whiners - they had nothing better to do, with a parent to provide everything they could ever want or need for them. She felt that, for the most part, children benefited from a hard hand and discipline. But she was a busy canine and hadn't always been around for Esmeralda and her siblings. She had taught them and shown them the ways of the world when they had been younger, but now she expected them to be a little more independent. The girl's whinings about Scorpius came onto deaf ears for the most part - her mind was already working on the idea about the border, thoughts of Esmeralda's service to the pack wandering through it.

It did seem as if she had been somewhat injured, though Naniko couldn't see it very well through the girl's thick fur. She wasn't worried about Esmeralda's immediate health - the girl had gotten to her den alright, after all...but she was interested in hearing the long term effects of what had happened to her. Would she still be able to go out on long treks to the border for her if she was in such a state? "I haven't seen him around much...if I do find him I'll have a talk with him about his manners. Otherwise, just take Daisuke around with you wherever you go, for protection. Or avoid the boy if you can. The idea I have for you would take you out to the borders for long periods of time...would you be up for something like that?"

However, she wasn't sure of what gift to give the girl in return for doing that for her. Would she like some of the sparkling things that she had around? Naniko had been planning for the upcoming ceremony that she wished to have in October and had been taking some of her older jewelry apart and attempting to put some of the gems onto crowns that she was fashioning out of different colors of wire. Her first clumsy attempts had been redone, and now she was getting better and better at making them. Perhaps a small crown with jewelry on it was something that would interest the girl. She turned and rose up a bit to reach for one that sat on a nearby shelf.
"

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread