I'll be anywhere I want COMFORTABLY
[html]

Lmfao ! Oh boyyyy! The idea of it would be scandalous O.o

The war… She was aware it was going on, but hadn’t given it much thought. It was obviously a bad one considering the borders were closed and dangerous. She hadn’t really been in a trespassing mood at all lately, and so it would stay. Thanks to the war. She wondered what she would be like in a war. She had so many questions; she would start off with this one: ”Is it a civil war?” She really didn’t look into it much, but now that the subject was being brought up, why not pick at it a little?

”…And well, if you have time now to show me a few things that you’ve learned- being a real warrior now and all-“ she said that with a smile, ”You probably have some interesting techniques underneath your sleeve.” Said figuratively of course, knowing J’adore didn’t have on any sleeves at the moment. She stepped back a few feet, pulled her sword out of the ground, and sheathed it. It now hung around her waist on its belt. If you have time, of course.” Her voice was rather seductively taunting, but all in good fun. Axelle didn’t really think of J’adore in that kind of way, but when someone made it a point to make their new muscles obvious, she couldn’t turn down a gander at them. She noticed his awkwardness, which must’ve meant he noticed her interest in his muscles. Awkward. She looked away from him, but returned her gaze back to his face shyly.

Word Count → 251

Points → 0

<style>
.enemy {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15cgius.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 102px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.enemy .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.enemy .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.enemy .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.enemy b {letter-spacing:1.5px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:16px; color:#FB8717; font-style:none; letter-spacing:0em}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread