deadbeat.
[html]
i actually think barrett would be a good daddy. / +3!

Playing in the water was ridiculously fun. After the pup was all clean and his fur was back to its original shining white, he dunked his head under and looked around. The view from beneath the surface was so different than above. The little plants growing on the bottom, tiny bugs and little creatures…there were some fish off to the side. Pulling his head out, Octavius shook himself and turned to his brother, smacking his paws on the water playfully. Look! I’s da fwoggies! Seeevvy come ooon, come see the fwoggies withs me! He hopped around with excitement again, bottom wiggling around as his thin little tail whipped from side to side. Severus sighed and started moving closer, placing his paws in the water and then picking his way across to the other side, trying to keep himself as dry as possible.

One he was closer to his brother, Octavius stuck his nose into the water and lifted his head slightly, flicking a little green and brown toad out. It landed in the mud near the darker boys’ feet and Severus yelped, jumping away from the slimy thing. Giggling happily, the white one continued to play with it, snapping his teeth and hopping around enthusiastically. The frog was having a near heart attack, bouncing up and down, this way and that, trying to get away from the hyper pup. Severus got bored and walked off, lying down on higher ground to watch his goofy brother.

Both puppies looked up at the same time, the sound of another canine causing them to react immediately. Despite the male obviously being a stranger, Octavius had the gut feeling, upon seeing him, that he would not hurt either of them. Severus growled softly and backed away, crouched low to the ground. He snapped at the white pup when Octa walked forward, uninterested in running away. Climbing up the bank, Octavius kept getting closer, slowly taking on a submissive pose. When he finally got within touching distance, his little body was practically dragging along the ground, tail tucked and ears flat against his head.

Whimpering softly, the little boy crawled closer still, feeling the need to obey the large dark wolf. Every now and then he peeked up, checked to make sure that he was still doing the right thing. Severus was trailing behind, shaking nervously, afraid to approach someone he had never met before.

<style type="text/css">
.octafrog b {font-weight:bold; color:#5c6453; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2c3224; }
.octafrog p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.octafrog {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#5c4040; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ssUQC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 170px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8e6c6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.octafrog p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.octafrog p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread