Sideways and upwards
[html]

OOC Bit of PP there. You're welcome to write it so her blow doesn't hit, or strikes a different spot. Smile EDIT: Sudden realization... Uh, did Niro change forms? I'm assuming he hugged her in Optime but I thought he was running with Jiva in Lupus.

----------

She didn’t notice her family walking nearby, and she was too busy pouting to pay attention to sounds. Not to mention that Niro and Jiva were in full hunt mode, their senses and skills top notch at the moment, whilst Orin felt completely secure in the Court. That is why she was so surprised when she was grabbed from behind.

The Tundra woman bristled, her already floofy coat puffing out twice as much at key spots. She went rigid beneath Niro’s arms and before she could hear the laughter to tip her off she jerked her arm back – a defense move recently taught to her by Shawchert – and knocked Niro square in the crotch with her elbow. Then she heard the laughter and twisted around to see who it was, a look of utter confusion on her face. There was a pup and… “Oh my god, Niro! I’m so sorry!”

She sprang to her feet and put her arms out in apology, trying to reach for him, hoping she hadn’t injured him as badly as she thought. Wait, did she hit him there? She cringed, hoping he was ok and feeling a little like throwing up herself.

<style type="text/css">
.orint2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.orint2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orint2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#A66676; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GOEf8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F1CEE5; outline:1px solid #A66676; padding: 100px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#F1CEE5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread